The Gristmill is a local historical journal published quarterly by the BAHR.
- Franklin Carpenter – Man of Four Wives by Lauren Roberts
- The Kemp House Fire, Ballston Spa, NY and the Pursuit of Better Firefighting Equipment by Rick Reynolds
- Emma We Hardly Knew Ye by Sam McKenzie
- William H. Manning by Paul Perreault
- Politician Memorabilia courtesy of William McPherson
- Con men cause ‘oil rush’ in 1865 by Charles Hogan
- Lincoln’s Guard by Rachael Clothier
- The County Printers by Jim Richmond
- The Remarkable Sherwoods of Ballston Center by Bruce M. Manzer, Ph.D
Fall 2018 – First issue
- Forming History Society was part of community spirit by John Cromie, Esq.
- For Whom the Bell Tolls – Honoring our Veterans by Paul J. Loatman Jr., Ph.D.
- The Father of Clifton Park by John L. Scherer